Monday, February 22, 2010

Free Time

The month of February is zipping by very fast and soon it will be Spring Break. In the past few weeks, I've been spending my free time playing Bioshock 2 instead of creating any artwork. I waited like 6 months for that game and am glad to say that it was well worth the wait.  


A week or two ago I finally purchased brand new wheels. I was skating the same wheels for over a year and had the most nuts flat spot. I decided to get Bones because everyone was telling me those were the best and they also had these cool michael sieben graphics on them. 
This is a picture from the Waihe'e/Lahaina trip me, Kale, and Kaloe took at the beginning of the month. 
Getting some footy for Kaloe's digi cam video, "Nah Yup."
Just this morning, an old high school friend of mine sent me a link to this Beatles/Wu-Tang Clan mash up album. I put it on my ipod before school and have been listening to it all day and the verdict is, das hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment