Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kale's Birthday

Yesterday was Kale's 21st birthday, so we celebrated at my house. Besides the birthday boy and myself, Leilani, Rachel, Joseph, Kaloe, and Ainoa joined us. I didn't expect the night to be outrageous but it turned out to be pretty nuts and we got fucked up as shit. Yes, it was another awesome night that we had this summer. On another note, Ryan gave me his old Bobby Worrest shoes which is perfect because Me, Joseph, Kale, and Kaloe are going to Oahu tommorw for the week for some skating and cruising.

They're still in really good condition. I tested them out at Kihei park and they're super comfy.
Photobucket
I picked up Lei and Rachel and we began the cruising in my room.
Photobucket
Leilani and Rachel devised a make-shift bar for concoctions.
Photobucket
Kale guys were taking too long so me and Ainoa decided to have a little hotbox sesh.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The birthday boy showed up late for his own party, but he brought Joseph, Kaloe, and more beer.
Photobucket
Rachel Before.
Photobucket
Rachel After.
Photobucket
Joseph and Kaloe were being cute together.
Photobucket
Watching Coraline, that movie is amazing.
Photobucket
We played King's Cup on my dining room table.
Photobucket
Ainoa got fucked up.
Photobucket
Kale got fucked up.
Photobucket
I got Kale Bioshock. Look at his eyes, you can tell he was happy about it.
Photobucket
I can't believe he drove home. I let Joseph borrow my sister's ukulele without asking her.
Photobucket
I love Leilani.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment