Wednesday, December 16, 2009

True Bromance

Me and Kaloe finally had our art show last Friday night. It turned out really well and I ended up having a lot of fun. I enjoyed it much more than last years. I mostly hid in the back and helped Kale screen the never-ending amount of t-shirts. We had originally made 12 pieces each plus 5 collabs but the owner of the shop, Chris, asked me to take 3 down because of the imagery. It sucked and I was kinda surprised when I almost got away with it but I was still really lucky he let us use his shop in the first place. Thanks again Chris. 


Leo and Romnick being handsome. 

Reuben and Kazuma were there too. 
The collab table me and Kaloe set up together. I like how we unintentionally used purple in all the pieces. 
My display. Taking down the 3 pieces really messed up my whole thing but I think it still looked pretty good. 
My art teacher at MCC, Jennifer Owen. I think she's my favorite teacher so far. Thank you for being so supportive. 
Ainoa, I love this guy. 
My sister Heather and her friend Kalani showed up as well. 
This is the back area where me and Kale screened the shirts. 
I didn't realize how many guys were wearing plaid that night. 

1 comment:

  1. LOL thats a funny picture ... plaid always seem to come back every couple of years ya ;]

    ReplyDelete